It’s everything you ever wanted your coco mat to be. It doesn’t shed, it doesn’t stink, it’s eco-friendly and durable.
- FUNCTIONAL BEAUTY – Tightly woven coarse bristles thoroughly wipe your shoes while the thoughtful design makes for a warm and inviting welcome
- GREEN – Woven surface is made with 85% recycled plastic and the durable rubber backing contains 20% recycled rubber from car tires
- LOW MAINTENANCE – Just hose it off. Yeah, it’s that simple. Those beautiful PET fibers are stain resistant, and if you have some mud or debris that hangs around, your garden hose sprayer should easily remove it.
- MADE IN THE USA – Designed and artfully crafted in Georgia
- Ideal for use inside your doorway or outside your doorway if your porch is covered. If your doorway is uncovered and/or receives prolonged direct sunlight, we recommend a Needle & Tread mat
- Neighburly mats have a low profile design at just over 5/16 inch thick (0.326") to provide clearance in virtually any doorway.
- The Dutch Fields design was inspired by aerial photography of the tulip fields in Holland. Dutch Fields comes in single door size only but has two design orientation options: horizontal and diagonal. Single door mat measures 21" x 33" but size may vary up to 5% due to the manufacturing process (rubber shrinks and expands in conjunction with temperature and time).
How did Neighburly get its name? The coarseness of the fibers gives it a beautiful texture and make it highly effective at removing debris. Many have described the mat's texture as being reminiscent of burlap. When you combine that with its warm, welcoming appearance and it's overall user-friendliness for everyone ages 1 to 99, Neighburly seemed like the perfect name!
- Color Options: